We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krabi resort or golden beach

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ballarat
reviews: 7
krabi resort or golden beach

Hi I have been looking at krabi resort or golden beach for a family of 5 .the kids will be 3. 8. And 11 years old. Looking at the 2 bedroom suite at krabi or superior suite at golden beach. Sawsdee say we can put 5 in superior suite but other website say no. Email to golden beach have-not replied. Help please

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
reviews: 294
1. Re: krabi resort or golden beach

Hi there, we have stayed at both. At Krabi resort we were in a Luxury Villa (very disappointing) and we will not stay there again. There are photos of the hotel on my link below.

http://tinyurl.com/cjja6ge

At Golden Beach we stayed in a Pavilion Suite, we loved this hotel, the pool area, the restaurant etc and the location is perfect. More photos of this hotel.

http://tinyurl.com/c7akng8

However does does not help you re the amount of people in the room etc, have you emailed GB again or even ring them, its such a fantastic location.

Cathy

Brisbane
reviews: 6
2. Re: krabi resort or golden beach

Hi, we stayed at Golden Beach 2 weeks ago.

They don't answer emails, we booked through Asia Rooms and made contact through them, they have a sydney phone number which goes through to the UK, but they were very helpful, unlike trying to communicate with Golden Beach.

We enjoyed our stay and once there communication was easier, well we used the girl at the tour desk to help us translate. The position is great, pools good, our poolview room was large, beds comfortable, breakfast fine.

Suggest you get in touch with

Asia Rooms and ask them the questions - they will ring the hotel and get back to you. We were glad we preservered and kept the booking.

Ballarat
reviews: 7
3. Re: krabi resort or golden beach

Thank you both very much . I have just phoned asia rooms, Marijka and as you said they were very helpful . Because of the time difference they will phone me back in 4 hours time with an answer .

Thanks Cathy , I have to admit I have visited some of your webpages before.but not all of them . It was good to see the above photos . It will give us ideas of what to do in Krabi We have decided to fly into Phuket and fly out of Krabi after seeing the photos of your car trip from Phuket to Krabi .

Cathy I can see the difference in the standard of the rooms between the resorts on your photos the golden beach definitely looks nicer . I had read that the beach is nicer too at the golden beach resort so that is important to us with younger kids . I am just at the start of researching our first trip to Thailand in June next year .Our first overseas trip was to Bali last year and we loved it . I cant wait to see what Thailand has to offer.

4. Re: krabi resort or golden beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, November 08, 2012