We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental near Stell Maris Airport

Which Long Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, New York
reviews: 7
Car Rental near Stell Maris Airport

Can anyone rec'd a car rental place that is near the north part of the island. I spoke to Mr T and he said he could leave a car there when we arrive but it will be expensive if we have to drop it off there as well.

From what I can tell, most rental places are near Deadmans.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Car Rental near Stell Maris Airport

There is a car rental in Glintons which is on the north end of the island. I'll find the number and post again tomorrow. Be prepared to pay around $70 a day for a car rental and realize that the cars are not as nice as you find in the states, etc. That is what makes it an adventure to travel to the Out Islands!

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Car Rental near Stell Maris Airport

Williams Car Rentals -- Joe Williams 242-338-5002, 242- 357-1121 cell

Located in Glintons which is between Stella Maris and Cape Santa Maria. Good man.

3. Re: Car Rental near Stell Maris Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Long Island