We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is a taxi ride Liberia airport - RIU Guanacaste?

NYC
reviews: 4
How much is a taxi ride Liberia airport - RIU Guanacaste?

Hi all,

Will be travelling to RIU Guanacaste in a few weeks. We passed on booking the taxi ahead of time due to bad experience and the tendency of overpricing the ride. We are hoping to get a taxi at the airport to RIU. How much would a taxi ride from Liberia airport to RIU Guanacaste cost for two adults and an infant?

Thanks in advance.

12 replies to this topic
ohio
reviews: 1
11. Re: How much is a taxi ride Liberia airport - RIU Guanacaste?

I seen that too on the riu guanacaste website...I wonder though if it is from the main airport..someone said there is another airport where charter flights go into...that would be quite a bit of savings f you don't have to pay for shuttle to and from the airport other than a tip..

I'm going to clarify that with them first though...I'll let you guys know what I find out...

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
12. Re: How much is a taxi ride Liberia airport - RIU Guanacaste?

There is no other airport. Just LIR. The only other possibility would be the small airport in Tamarindo that is used by domestic airlines for small planes - but that is further from the RIU than the Liberia airport.

Reply to: How much is a taxi ride Liberia airport - RIU Guanacaste?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted