We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

Hereford, United...
reviews: 2
hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

We have booked this for 21st April & are waiting to see reviews.

Hopefully they will be good, have never travellled with Hayes & Jarvis before. Staying at end of tour at Flamingo Beach resort

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
1. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

Hayes and Jarvis..... Hayes and Jarvis..... hmmm, The name is familiar, not sure why. I think there was a post about these guys not too long ago, but we do not hear much about them in the forum. Try doing a forum search and see what comes up. Maybe someone will chime in. Good luck.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
2. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

and here is that post, happened sooner than I thought - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1483712-i17998-k5…

Not much to go on, do a trip report when you get back let the forum know how it all went.

Cheers

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
reviews: 26
3. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

Hayes & Jarvis are a high end British Tour operator very well extablished in tropical luxury getaways, I used them a couple of times many years ago but not to Costa Rica. Like most UK tour operators they will use the services of a well extablished Costa Rican travel agent/wholesaler or sub contract some of the services. First time I came to CR was with Kuoni Travel UK and they subcontracted everything besides the flights to to a local travel agent, had a couple of issues but Kuoni was fast to get agent to fix things.

You will be in good hands with Hays & Jarvis

Edited: 12:23 pm, February 19, 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
4. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

Thank you Thomas...nice explanation...I was ready to write my answer to this kind of post...but now that you explained to us...I wll trust your advice 100%...

roadadvisor

Wrexham Wales
reviews: 12
5. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

just returned from tour with Hayes & Jarvis - yes they do contract out all parts of the tour - we were met by a guide from Hotelbeds who stayed with us for the entire tour, taking us to our hotel at the end. the guide was excellent (Jeff) hope you have as good a time as we did

gill

Devon
reviews: 52
6. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

hi

Just saw your message, my husband and i are going on this hayes and jarvis tour in March, will let you know how it goes! First time with H&J but have heard good reports of this tour, so fingers crossed.

Cheers

Dawn

Billericay, England
reviews: 37
7. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

I will be very interested to hear your review on your return and I am thinking of doing this exact same tour early next year. Hope you had a great time.

Dave Tyler

Hereford, United...
reviews: 2
8. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

We had a fantastic time, interesting tour with a mix of hotels and our superb guide Jeff. We travelled via Newark which was a simple transfer both ways.

Hotelbeds made all arrangements, very efficient. Only down side was room reserved at Playa Flamingo which was almost underground with a view of the car park, however we paid an upgrade for a room with a balcony. Worth the extra. Would recommend this holiday to anyone as there were activity options to suit all abilities. Wonderful memories!

OAP Janet

9. Re: hayes & jarvis costa rica adventure tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:34 pm, May 31, 2013