We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice!!

Which Kuredu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bedford, United...
reviews: 2
advice!!

Hello, We ar off to Kuredu in 5 weeks time celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary, and was just wondering if anyone had any advice about the island in general??

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 22
1. Re: advice!!

Hi Claire

If you 2 are going without young ones you may prefere the O side of the island as its adult only.

If you are on AI in a BV or above you can use all bars (not mini bar) and all restaurants,anything below a BV you can not

Take some aqua shoes for a padel with the sharks in the O side lagoon

Happy Anniversary you will love Kuredu ;-))))

Darryl

Bedford, United...
2. Re: advice!!

Hi Darryl,

Oh yes we are at the stage where the children are off on their own holidays lol!!

We are in a Jacuzzi Beach Villa and AI.

Ok I will go shopping for some aqua shoes - thanks for the advice!

Thank you! We just can't wait now!!

Birmingham, United...
3. Re: advice!!

Claire

You can get the shoes off e bay

Dont be tempted by the snacks in the mini bar there are 2 small shops on the island you can get them there ;-)

There is a sand bank that streches out into the sunset you can walk out onto it, its like walking on the ocian itself.Also if you dont fancy going out to the house reef there is a lump of coral about the same size as a car close to the beach near to the jetty with loads of fish around it we spent many hours there ;-)

We will be happy to help you if we can with any questions

Darryl

Bedford, United...
4. Re: advice!!

You have been very helpful - thank you!

Male'
reviews: 4
5. Re: advice!!

its wonderful

Scarborough, United...
reviews: 31
6. Re: advice!!

Hi

We've just got back from Celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary

What an experience

E- mail in advance to advise it's a celebration and you may be upgraded : we were

Recommend min Beach Villa which gives you access to the best "child free" bars & restaurants

We booked at The Beach Restaurant on our 25th a real treat for an extra $100

take a torch & your own snorkelling gear

Put some beach wear in the top of your case and put it in your hand luggage at Male so you can get changed straight away : your cases can take a couple of hours to your accommodation

My review will be on trip advisor soon with some good pictures

Have a wonderful Silver Anniversary

Edited: 3:46 pm, June 11, 2012
Bedford, United...
7. Re: advice!!

Hello all - another question - I believe you get some toiletries in the villas - is it just shampoo and conditioner?? - Thanks Claire

Halifax, United...
reviews: 7
8. Re: advice!!

You get shower gel as well, yes shampoo but can't remember conditioner though, I would take my own, My hairdresser advised to take a plastic bottle with a spray nozzel and put conditioner in mixed with water and spray on your hair during the day, it helps to protect it, I did it after breakfast and showered off later. Enjoy!!!!

Birmingham, United...
9. Re: advice!!

Hi Claire

Paula took her own conditioner and shampoo and would recommend you do the same the shower gel is fine

You get 2 sets of towels in your vila a set for washing and a set for the beach changed daily

If you go to the pool no need to take any of the towels from your room the waiter will provide you with a fresh one :-)

Darryl

10. Re: advice!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu