We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

we leave for kuredu a week 2day just a few ;last ???

Which Kuredu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
devon uk
reviews: 8
we leave for kuredu a week 2day just a few ;last ???

hi we are leaving for kuredu a week today staying all inclusive in the beach bungalows and just have a few last questions.

1. what plug sockets do they have? do we need to buy adaptors?

2. Do we need to take our own sorkleing gear or can we rent it? is there a charge for this?

3. Do they have an ipod stand in the beach bungalows?

4. Is it better to pay for any extras with cash or debit card? is there a charge if we pay by card?

we are so excited now

many thanks

kelly

London
reviews: 2
1. Re: we leave for kuredu a week 2day just a few ;last ???

Kellogs………..let me try.

1 Standard, as UK

3 Yes to rent but I would buy my own or at least the mask and snorkel and rent the fins to save on space and weight.

4 You will pay for everything at the end. In cash or CC. The resort will not charge for the use of a CC but your card may.

Liverpool GB.
reviews: 5
2. Re: we leave for kuredu a week 2day just a few ;last ???

Kelly,

Would you use a used toothbrush, ?? Don't/ didn't think so.

It is best to take your own mask and snorkel,No 2 faces are the same, it's best to have your own for comfort, fit, cost once bought and if looked after they will last a long time, nothing worse than an I'll fitting leaking mask to spoil your snorkeling, as for the snorkel-- answer the first question, then decide.

Have a great holiday.

Rumpole

Edited: 8:37 am, September 05, 2010
surreymaria
reviews: 25
3. Re: we leave for kuredu a week 2day just a few ;last ???

We are going two week today, I am so excited. def better to buy your snorkel fuff over here. The fist time I went snorkeling I brought my equipment at the resort, it leaked, then the snorkel broke.I don't go out very deep . I brought a set for about £50 and it is ok, I gues you would pay more if you went in very deep water. Have a great holiday, see you there

surreymaria

4. Re: we leave for kuredu a week 2day just a few ;last ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:31 am, March 05, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu