We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crisps and sweets

Which Kuredu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
isle of man
reviews: 5
crisps and sweets

hi everyone am of to kuredu in sept for 14 days cannt wait ,my only worry and thats if it is ,is that i have a sweet tooth and always end up taken my own bag full of them and crips ,will this be allowed ? does anyone know,oh and we have book a beach bungalow does anyone have any room numbers that we could request would love to have booked the beach villas but i think they are abit pricey does anyone know if they would be cheaper on the island and request one when we get there

norfolk
1. Re: crisps and sweets

Yes it is allowed and a good idea coz choc in mini bar expensive and u may get tempted if u do not take your own.

Beach bungalows r fab we stayed in 432 best location, lovely and peaceful and not over looking watervillas and less than 5 mins to restaurant.420 to 440 r in very good position. U might fall lucky and get upgrade 4 second week like we did.

isle of man
2. Re: crisps and sweets

many thanks diana for that ,at least i now know there will be no diets on this holiday

Liverpool GB.
3. Re: crisps and sweets

You won't / don't need them.

Rumps

4. Re: crisps and sweets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu