We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santanas Little Exuma

ontario, canada
reviews: 1
Santanas Little Exuma

Thought I'd let anyone interested in visiting a truly Bahamian

style eatery to check out Santana's on Little Exuma. Here's our

story.

Our day to travel to Little Exuma started out later than we planned.

The drive to Santana's was 45 min. drive occasionally seeing the beautiful scenic turquios waters along the way.

When we arrived at Santana's the restaurant was closed. The

eating area was boarded down. What a disappointment since we were waiting all year for our vacation to get to Santana's to eat the fresh fish. As we were about to leave Dee, the cook and owner was walking away from her restaurant. We waved to her saying we were sorry she closed up and because of her caring personality Dee insisted to open up her restaurant and cook for us. When she looked closer at us Dee remembered us from visiting her place 2 yrs. ago. What a memory. We insisted not to open but she refused. How sweet. She cooked us fresh

Grouper, rice and homemade coleslaw. The best thick portions

of fish and what a great fresh flavor. Also on the menu board is

Lobster, Whole Red Snapper, Shrimp, Grouper. While we where

waiting for the fish to cook we learned that the fish she serves is caught by her husband. We talked about life and Dee became a

good friend. Dee gives you her best. Take the time to relax and enjoy Dee's company. This is truly a Bahamian eating experience.

2 replies to this topic
Houston
reviews: 110
1. Re: Santanas Little Exuma

I'm not surprised!

She is such a wonderful person and will go out of her way to accommodate guests. I will also ad that this is how we are generally treated throughout the island!

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
reviews: 2
2. Re: Santanas Little Exuma

It is always a good idea to call ahead so she knows you are coming, even if you think that you will be there during "normal" business hours. Such a great place - you'd hate to miss it!

Reply to: Santanas Little Exuma
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted