We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May trip

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 6
May trip

Is anyone going to be in Georgetown May 14-21? We want to book an excursion but there are only 4 of us and Exuma Watersports won't guarantee a trip unless at least 8 are going. If anyone is going and would like to join up on one of the Cays tours let me know. Thanks!

18 replies to this topic
Houston
reviews: 96
1. Re: May trip

Sorry, we arrive May 3 and depart May 8.

Have you checked with Peter at Exuma Cays Adventures? he's more flexible on how many go since his boat doesn't hold 20 people.

Flic En Flac
reviews: 3
2. Re: May trip

Sugar adventures will go with less than 8 as well.

Dallas, Texas
3. Re: May trip

I have emailed Sugar, just waiting on a response.

4. Re: May trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:07 pm, April 09, 2014

New Orleans...
reviews: 9
5. Re: May trip

If you're still looking, my sister and I are looking to do the excursion at some point between May 18-20.

Dallas, Texas
6. Re: May trip

We are still looking! I emailed Sugar to try and at least reserve May 19. Will that date work for you?

Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 11
7. Re: May trip

Hello there. My husband and I will be in Exuma those exact dates. I had emailed Exuma Water Sports with no response. I'd definitely be interested in the 007 tour with them. We are a married couple in our 30's from New Jersey... you?? :)

Atlantic City, New...
8. Re: May trip

We could be available Fri May 16, Sat May 17, Sunday May 18, or Monday May 19.

Atlantic City, New...
9. Re: May trip

Oh I just saw that a woman and her sister are looking for excursion company... so that would be 8 of us! Then we could use Exuma Water Sports and their 007 tour :)

Dallas, Texas
10. Re: May trip

We could do the 007 tour. I emailed Sugar because Exuma needed at least 8 and I think Sugar would do 6. We are renting a boat from Minns 5/15-5/17 and going to the pig roast on 5/18, so we would have to do it on 5/19. There are 4 of us, 2 couples. Please pm me and let's get it scheduled!

Reply to: May trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted