We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report - March 2014

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Grenada, St. George's
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
40 reviews
Trip Report - March 2014

Our first trip to Exuma... we were there March 2 - 8. As usual I am late in posting, but you know how it is getting back from vacation, work takes over very quickly!

Anyway, I've started my trip report, albeit in installments. So bear with me, I will post as I get the parts done. Hope reading it brings back fond memories for those that have visited this lovely place,,,and for those who have plans to go, hope it gets you excited about your trip. Happy reading!

Part 1 - Exuma Beach Resort hotel accommodation

islandmoosie.com/2014/03/30/exumabeachresort/

Part 2 - Jolly Hall Beach

islandmoosie.com/2014/…

Manistee, Michigan
Level Contributor
209 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Trip Report - March 2014

Our last day at Jolly Hall was March 2. We both had tears in our eyes when we walked back to the resort to go and pack up for the airport.

Houston
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
127 reviews
2. Re: Trip Report - March 2014

Great writing!

I'm really looking forward to reading the rest. We were there in March as well and was surprised that the water was so warm already.

MA
Level Contributor
432 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Trip Report - March 2014

"We were there in March as well and was surprised that the water was so warm already". This is great news and has made my night!! :)

4. Re: Trip Report - March 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 02, 2015