We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Reunion Week in Exuma 2014

Columbus, Ohio
Sandals Reunion Week in Exuma 2014

My wife & I will be at Emerald Bay for reunion week 4/17 thru 4/27.

Anyone else?

Wisconsin
reviews: 10
1. Re: Sandals Reunion Week in Exuma 2014

Wife and I will be at Emerald Bay 4/21 thru 4/26. This will be our 1st time here. We're looking forward to reunion week and hope it will be as much fun as we had at Royal Bahamian last year.

Needed another suitcase to carry all the goodies they gave us!

Colorado
reviews: 9
2. Re: Sandals Reunion Week in Exuma 2014

Let me know how the water temp in Apr is--we scuba--was afraid it would be cold then.

Shorewood, Illinois
reviews: 14
3. Re: Sandals Reunion Week in Exuma 2014

We will be there 4/12 through 4/22. My husband will be the guy wearing the Chicago Bears swim trunks and on Easter the "It's my Birthday Spank Me" shirt! :)

Rhode Island
reviews: 16
4. Re: Sandals Reunion Week in Exuma 2014

We will be there from 4/18 to 4/27. Have not been to reunion week in a few years. this will be our first visit to SEB but our 15th visit to Sandals. Hoping that reunion week will be just as good as other resorts. We have been to all properties except SEB and the two new resorts in grenada and barbados. SWH is "home" for us but we have heard so much about SEB we thought we would give it a try this year. Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

5. Re: Sandals Reunion Week in Exuma 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 07, 2015