We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Bay Beach Club

Mass
reviews: 5
Palm Bay Beach Club

Has anyone stayed here lately? How is the beach? Can you walk into town from there to restaurants etc.?I heard the they did some remodeling and was thinking about booking. Any help woould be appreciated!

Calgary
reviews: 6
1. Re: Palm Bay Beach Club

We were just there in January. Check out my review and pictures on this website. I highly recommend Palm Bay. You could walk to town, but the roads are not really conducive to walking and it would most likely be at least a twenty minute walk. There is a shuttle bus available for guests and a car rental across the road. The beach is much improved, cleaned and turned regularly with plenty of walking either way from the hotel. Jolly Haul beach is adjacent to Palm Bay just to the North and over a private road. It is beautiful there, great swimming beach. The Splash Restaurant on the premises has good food, and a different special every night. There are other great restaurants around, but they are a fair distance away, probably need to rent a car. Most of the restaurants around the island aside form the Four Seasons tend to be open on a haphazard schedule, so have a chat with the locals or have someone make a phone call before you head out too far for lunch or dinner. We went to three different places on different occasions when we were down, and they were just "not open that day"! Remember, everything is laid back and relaxed, it all happens on island time... that is why you are there, though right?

Colorado, USA
reviews: 20
2. Re: Palm Bay Beach Club

Palm Bay is great. The Beach at Palm Bay is OK, and lately improved, but the nearby beaches are spectcular and easy to walk to. Many of the units at Palm Bay are new within the past few years, and none are older than 5-6 years. Good place to stay. (disclaimer-I own a unit there, but even if I didn't I would highly recommend).

Mass
3. Re: Palm Bay Beach Club

Everest,what one bedroom ocean side unit would you book? We are ready to book for two weeks in July .

Colorado, USA
reviews: 20
4. Re: Palm Bay Beach Club

Hi cooper11-

They are all fine. Call Palm Bay directly and ask for one that faces out on the water, if that's what you like. The ones I have stayed in on the water I believe are two bedrooms.

My unit is across the road, just a little up the hill. I like its location because it's got a great view and is a little less expensive. Nice breeze too.

Have fun

Mass
5. Re: Palm Bay Beach Club

Thank you

6. Re: Palm Bay Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, September 20, 2009