We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Northside Inn

New Jersey
reviews: 45
Northside Inn

Anyone know if the phones are down? Or closed for season? Been trying to call and get a constant busy signal for a couple days? i have 242-334-2573?

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 25
1. Re: Northside Inn

I just talked to Rose 12:53 p.m. Chicago time (Aug 12). The phone did go silent for 20 seconds. Rose said just to e-mail her. We are also booking for this fall.

Edited: 1:57 pm, August 12, 2013
New Jersey
reviews: 45
2. Re: Northside Inn

thanks CB, i will try again later. do you know if any of her cottages are large enough for 2 adults and 2 teenage kids? for a 1-night stay only...We will be making the trek from all the way up north to Lighthouse and looking for a place for 1 night

Chicago, Illinois
3. Re: Northside Inn

Each cottage has 1 bed - 3 cottages 1 has a king, the other 2 have Queens. They are quite small, but well kept and clean.

Chicago, Illinois
4. Re: Northside Inn

Cotton Bay Club is a long shot - don't know if they do 1-2 days. Could be as expensive as Cape Eleuthera.

savannah sound
5. Re: Northside Inn

try Rock Sound Club...rates B$81-120

Portsmouth, New...
6. Re: Northside Inn

Want to go to Northside Inn and Restaurant late April, early May. Anyone with experience there?

Portsmouth, New...
7. Re: Northside Inn

want to stay at Northside Inn late April early May. Anyone have experiences there?

Chicago, Illinois
8. Re: Northside Inn

We just stayed for 3 nights there recently. Rose is a good friend, and one of the 'best' we have ever met in all our travels. Her hospitality is second to none, and she prepares the meals with pure love! The cottages sit up on the bluff over looking Northside Beach. Seriously one of the best beaches around. I have posted pictures under Eleuthera attractions - Northside Beach. This is off the beaten path and it does not get anymore peaceful then that. We just enjoy sitting on the small cottage deck at night watching the stars, and listening to the waves.

9. Re: Northside Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 31, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera