We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friends from GH Fish Fry July 26th??

Kansas City
reviews: 1
Friends from GH Fish Fry July 26th??

We returned from vacation in Eleuthera last week and had so much fun visiting with other vacationers at the Fish Fry! We met some really fun people, Dana and Chris from California, that we would like to re-connect with about a vacation destination they had recommended. I know this is maybe a long-shot, but we don't have their last name or contact info, but we know they were staying at Pineapple Fields that week. I know they use tripadvisor, so I thought maybe I might reconnect with them this way or someone on here might know them and reconnect us! Thanks so much!!

4 replies to this topic
Burlington...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
reviews: 4
1. Re: Friends from GH Fish Fry July 26th??

Did you try contacting PF, I know it's a long shot with privacy issues but, maybe if you explained?

Kansas City
reviews: 1
2. Re: Friends from GH Fish Fry July 26th??

I actually did call the resort after meeting them and explained and asked if they would just leave a message for them from me. They said I would have to have a room number as they didn't know any guests by that name:( Thanks, anyway!

Silverado...
3. Re: Friends from GH Fish Fry July 26th??

Hi ! It's Dayna...your longshot paid off! The couple we met at PF contacted me when they saw this post and told me you were looking for us. I am out the door right now, and wouldl love to exchange info. Not sure how to do it privately on here. Let me know and I will gladly give you trip info. Sounds like we all like the same kinds of trips. I was bummed that night when we did not exchange info...but sadly I fell victim to too many Rumbubbas and not enough food! :) Hope to hear from you soon!

Silverado...
4. Re: Friends from GH Fish Fry July 26th??

Disregard part of previous message....just sent you our info privately. :)

Reply to: Friends from GH Fish Fry July 26th??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera