We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigars

Goose Creek, SC
reviews: 35
Cigars

I enjoy cigars from time to time, especially on vacation. Any places I can get some cigars there, not necessarily Cubans (I've heard almost all are fake in the Bahamas, unless they are at a licensed dealer).

Eleuthera
reviews: 11
1. Re: Cigars

Try Ronnie's Hi-D-Way and Smoke Shop, on Cupid's Cay at Governor's Harbour. Tippy's may have some on hand as well ... I know they used to, not sure if they still do.

New Jersey
reviews: 37
2. Re: Cigars

the souvenir shop across the road from North Eleuthera Airport has a humidor with Cohiba, Montecristo, and other brands.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 22
3. Re: Cigars

Yes Ronnie's! They have a walk in, not sue if it's a real walk in humidor - it's not fancy - but they have a decent selection. Also up in Gregory town Pete 'The Surfer', at Rebecca's Gift Shop, has Cubans.

Edited: 8:54 am, June 17, 2013
Eleuthera
4. Re: Cigars

Yes Ronnie's would be your best bet!!

Eleuthera
5. Re: Cigars

They shouldn't be any more expensive than $3 per cigar.

Missoula, Montana
reviews: 2
6. Re: Cigars

It depends on what you are buying. Montecristo's were $15 at Ronnie's and $20 at Pam's Island Made. I don't think you will find a decent cigar for $3.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 22
7. Re: Cigars

Ronnie's has some cigars that are $18.00 > $24.00

toronto
8. Re: Cigars

I usually buy cigars for friends when I go to Cuba .In Havana I bought a box of Cohiba`s 5 to the box for $75, Montecristos were about $15 a piece. Not being a smoker I was amazed when I saw a bunch of guys from Western Canada doling out $400 to $500 for cigars. They always advise you there to buy cigars only at State run stores or you might get cigars made of banana leaves. I suspect in Nassau and on Eleuthera only buy them from stores that you know. Cheers Dan

Indianapolis...
reviews: 17
9. Re: Cigars

My boyfriend got a couple from Ronnie's. I believe they were Cohiba's (I'm not a smoker) and around $18 each. Don't know if they were authentic or not...but he sure did seem to enjoy them!

toronto
10. Re: Cigars

I would think the quality of cigars in Nassau and Eleuthera would be good with the trade the Bahamas does with Cuba. I guess we need a cigar expert on this form to confirm that. Cheers Dan

Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera