We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week of May 15

oxford
Week of May 15

Will anyone else be on the island visiting ?

Indianapolis...
reviews: 17
11. Re: Week of May 15

Islandcoo....thanks for the video! You and I must be on the same travel schedule....we were supposed to go in November, but had to cancel because I lost my job. We were so bummed! But, all is well now, so we'll down there for sure in May. So looking forward to it!

new jersey
12. Re: Week of May 15

We will be on the island from May 2-10! Any idea who was selling the stone crab claws? I sure would love to buy some also!

Sally

13. Re: Week of May 15

We will be there too! Until the 21st :) Can't wait!

Ontario
reviews: 11
14. Re: Week of May 15

Sorry, looks I will just miss you...just booked for arrival on the 19th, but it looks like you will be leaving on the 18th. Good luck with your wedding!

Indianapolis...
15. Re: Week of May 15

We just returned home after 15 days at Whel-Appointed, left island 4-13-13. It is fabulous, truly WELL APPOINTED. In addition to almost antything you may need in a vacation home, the beach chairs and umbrellas work very well. This is not true in every beach house. If one does not be very careful with the amount of time spent in the sun on the beach, a serious sunburn will be the result. The umbrellas screw into the sand, and actually will remain standing, even in a fair wind.

The kitchen/dining room/entertainment area is just great. We especially enjoyed the time spent on the wrap around second level porch.

The owners are very nice to deal with and want your vacation to be the best it can possibly be.

We have visited the island mnay times and have stayed in different locations and homes on the island and can say we really like staying very near to Gov Harbour and Club Med Beach.

If you have questions, I will be happy to respond. We know you will enjoy Whel- Appointed and Eleuthera.

Virginia
reviews: 1
16. Re: Week of May 15

John Burrows sells the stone crab claws. 242-470-7321

Gainesville...
reviews: 11
17. Re: Week of May 15

We'll be there for our honeymoon on the 20th and we are so excited. It'll be our first time on the island as well as our first time to the Bahamas. I've been on this forum at least once a week for the past year, and I've enjoyed watching several of your videos, islandcoo. It's funny, though, my fiance would not watch them with me because he didn't want to spoil the "surprise" of seeing the sights of Eleuthera for the first time with his own eyes.

Ewing, New Jersey
18. Re: Week of May 15

We arrive on the 14th, we are really looking forward to it.

oxford
19. Re: Week of May 15

Hi All

I have sadly canceled our wedding,

he may still show up with his new Love! Satying at the LaBougainvilla

I accidently found out he has been having an affair for 3 months with another woman from maryland.

I was in the process of moving all my things to michigan and went to was to be our home together unexpectly one weekend and surprise!!

Moved back to Il and ended it all. has been truamatic with all the wedding details coming together and then canceling.

Thank you all for all your help and all the details!1

Someday:)

20. Re: Week of May 15

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:07 pm, May 08, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera
Recent Conversations