We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week of May 15

oxford
Week of May 15

Will anyone else be on the island visiting ?

Hoxie, Kansas
reviews: 3
1. Re: Week of May 15

We will!!!!!!! :)

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 21
2. Re: Week of May 15

us too! May 13-19

Oakville, Canada
3. Re: Week of May 15

We'll be there, arrive 16th, looking fwd to the Beer and heat

Ontario
reviews: 11
4. Re: Week of May 15

I'm a possibility for that week! I really miss the island :)

Indianapolis...
reviews: 17
5. Re: Week of May 15

We're coming in on the 18th! Can't wait! Staying at Whel-Appointed in GHB. Islandcoo...haven't you stayed there before?

Ontario
6. Re: Week of May 15

OMG yes! Stayed at Whel-Appointed just this past November. What an amazing place! Buffett, you have chosen well, you will be so very happy there! It's such a great location too. You can easily walk to the Beach House restaurant which I love. I went there almost everyday for lunch, takeout, or drinks. Love their grouper burger with sweet potato fries...and their spicy channa with fresh baked bread...mmm and their margaritas. Thursday nights, the Rumrunners play.

The best part of the stay was when a local fisherman rang the doorbell out of the blue and asked if we would like to buy some stone crab. I was so excited that I bought 5 lbs :) It was only $8/lb and so good!

I just posted the walk to French Leave beach from the house. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UR4N-QHBxc . The video of the house is also up on youtube as well. Enjoy! Enjoy!

oxford
7. Re: Week of May 15

We are so excited, this is our first time to visit this island, I have been to Nassau and some of the other island but this is a first for Eleuthera!

We will be there May 12th to the 18th, our first visit ever! We are to be married there on the 15th.

I am from Chicago area IL and My fiance is from Lapper MI

Ontario
8. Re: Week of May 15

Congratulations! That is very exciting about being married there! If I bump into you on your wedding day, I'd be happy to snap a few shots and send them to you...I always have my camera with me. I hope you have sunshine and beautiful weather on your wedding day :)

oxford
9. Re: Week of May 15

We may need witnesses!!

Part of wedding our party is going trumatic life changing event and and has had to cancel almost last minute. We are so bummed, between family and the economics being hit so hard, it has made a difficult year for our loved ones! If we did not have so much invested we would postpone the event:(

Ontario
10. Re: Week of May 15

Sorry to hear about the rough go. Hopefully everything else goes smoothly with your trip. I'll let you know if I wind up on the island during that time.

Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera