We are headed to Eleuthera (GHB) the end of May with a group of 19 close friends from Mississippi. I'm sure there will be many questions before we leave but I thought I would start with a few that came up in our group meeting Saturday night.
1. We are staying at Lush Life so if anyone has stayed there I have a few questions about the layout of the rooms. Please PM me if you can.
2. We will be arriving on a Saturday on the 4:30 flight. We are making plans to have someone cook for us that night. What time do the liquor stores close on Saturday and are they open on Sunday? Also can we bring in a bottle or two of wine from Nassau to tide us over until the stores open on Monday?
3. We are bringing a couple of coolers from the US with meat. Any suggestions on the best way to handle this so we don't have a problem with customs. Can you put dry ice or blue ice in the cooler.
4. What is the best place to buy beer?
5. I saw on the forum a while back about a farm near Gregory Town called Hearty Mow. I already know about Island Farms but just wanted some advice on buying fresh vegetable and herbs. I know it is late in the season but any input on that would be good.
6, Where can I buy Mel Flanders art?
7. What is a source for stone crabs? I would like to arrange now for someone to freeze and hold them for us.
I guess that's all for now. We are so excited and would love to meet some of you "wise and wonderful" people while we are there.