We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

freedom da villa

MS
freedom da villa

Has anyone stayed at this rental? What beach is it on? Any other information that would be helpful.

Treasure Island...
1. Re: freedom da villa

That home looks beautiful from the photos.

It's got to be on or very near Club Med Beach or Twin Coves Beach, Atlantic side, just south of GHB airport. Both gorgeous beaches. If you email the owner, I'm sure they'll point out exactly where.

tireboy
2. Re: freedom da villa

Its in Breeze Away Estates on Knowles Drive.....jusat a couple of miles south of GH airport....excellent beach.

MS
3. Re: freedom da villa

Do you think that air traffic will be a problem?

tireboy
4. Re: freedom da villa

as in noise? overflights? no.

MS
5. Re: freedom da villa

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear with that question. When you said it was close to the airport I wondered if our peace and quite would be interupted by constant plane noise. The web site said 10 miles south of the airport but maybe not. Anyway if you have seen this place do you think we made a good choice?

Mobile, Alabama
reviews: 7
6. Re: freedom da villa

I don't think I would worry about noise. I don't think there are but a few flights a day and the planes are small. When we were on Long Island we were within about 2 miles of the airport and I swear I never heard a single plane all week although there must have been some- same think on Culebra last year. I don't think it will be an issue!

tireboy
7. Re: freedom da villa

luvtravel.....it won't be a problem...the house is not on any of the airport flight-paths, small planes. no worries.

You've picked a great location...ENJOY!!!

8. Re: freedom da villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera