We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Poodle House

Virginia
The Poodle House

Anyone stay at this house recently? Looking for a place for my wife and I to go in 2013. Been to Eleuthera the past couple of years and loved it. Going to Eleuthera again with in 2 weeks but thinking about expanding our trips to other out islands in future years and looking for places on Cat or Long Island.

Sounds private and very nice but haven't gotten very far on researching options so thought I would start with this house.

Opinions appreciated. We can afford most accomodiations, like privacy, also like exploring the sights and meeting locals. Snorkeling, diving, hanging out on deserted beaches, and fishing top our list of desires.

Thanks,

Doug

Virginia
1. Re: The Poodle House

Maybe it's not commonly know by this name? It's on the south end of Cat. Here is the link that shows house details and where it is located. Is this a good area of Cat to be located for a week?

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p250254

Thanks,

Doug

Berwyn, Pennsylvania
reviews: 77
2. Re: The Poodle House

It sure looks like one beautiful place, but out of my price range for now!

Cat Island
reviews: 9
3. Re: The Poodle House

Yes, you will like Poodle House. It is all that it says it is in the description on Home Away. Privacy galore.

Virginia
4. Re: The Poodle House

Thanks for the response. Sounds like you have stayed there. When were you there?

Cat Island
reviews: 9
5. Re: The Poodle House

If you stay at Poodle House you can walk the few steps to your practically private beach, jump in and go snorkling right there. I saw turtles, an eagle ray, bunches of fish, pretty coral. If the tide is right, you can swim right up to a rock cave with a sandy bottom on the point there.

6. Re: The Poodle House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island