We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Bimini

UK
reviews: 3
North Bimini

Hello, my wife and I are having a 2 day holiday in North Bimini in June 2007, could anyone suggest what we could go and see in those 2 days. What resturants are good and what to avoid.

Thanks

Roly

So. Florida
1. Re: North Bimini

Roly,

Nice choice. My husband and I have been going to Bimini since the mid-eighties. It is a wonderful island. You can eat at The Big Game Restaurant, pricey but good. The Red Lion is also good. You MUST go to The End of the World Saloon, if only to say "You have BEEN there". The water is just beautiful. The beach onthe west side of the island is wonderful for shelling (at low tide). Everything there is very, very casual. Almost everything is closed on Sunday. Take lightweight clothing as it is very hot in June, but the breezes are generally blowing. Shorts and T-shirts are acceptable in the restaurants. Take insect repellant, the mosquitos and the sand fleas, sometimes, can be pesty. Also, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. We go over to The Bahamas for the summer months and cruise in our Sportfishing boat. You can feel very safe there, the only places are Nassau and Freeport, Grand Bahama, where one needs to be a little more careful. HAVE FUN!!!!! I might suggest renting a GolfCart to see the island. They run around $60US, but probably worth it, as you will be able to see the whole island in it. DO feel safe there.

UK
reviews: 3
2. Re: North Bimini

Thanks SoFloridaLadyAngler

for your comments, we will have a great, you put our mind at rest

Roly

3. Re: North Bimini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 31, 2009