We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in proximity to select Andros airports

Which Andros hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
reviews: 14
Hotels in proximity to select Andros airports

Hi,

I'm working on a summer trip for my family and considering some different options. One option is to spend part of my trip on Andros and the rest on Staniel Cay. The charter planes makes stops in San Andros, Fresh Creek, and Congo Town. I'm having a bit of a time finding hotels that are in proximity of any of these airports. Many of the hotels I've found are in/around Mangrove Cay and reference flying into that airport....but of course the charter company does not stop there. Any recommendations on hotels near any of the three airports mentioned above??? We are a family of three. We like to snorkel and go to the beach. We would prefer a place with a pool and A/C. Thanks in advance.

Tallahassee, Florida
reviews: 2
1. Re: Hotels in proximity to select Andros airports

Are you trying to manage without a car? I think jungledriver may be able to give you some info about places near fresh creek. She is probably away from her computer at the moment. We stayed in north Andros. But we stayed in a villa. It would be hard to get along without a car in north Andros. Hopefully others will be able to give you advice on resorts.

2. Re: Hotels in proximity to select Andros airports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Andros