We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunwing flight to freeport

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 11
Sunwing flight to freeport

Just curious for those who have flown sunwing before...we're headed to memories in a few weeks.

What type of food was served on the plane in the early morning and late night? Do all kids get the kids backpack activity pack...or is it just for kids with seats (not in lap toddlers).

Just trying to plan ahead on what to bring for food and toys for my toddler.

Thanks!

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 23
1. Re: Sunwing flight to freeport

We flew in the afternoon both ways and were served cheese pizza for the meal. On the way there we could choose cheese pizza or turkey sandwich and there was ice cream for dessert.

I believe all kids get the activity backpack. They handed them out as we boarded the plane.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 11
2. Re: Sunwing flight to freeport

Thanks for the info. Did you happen to see what was in the kids pack? Wondering if its geared toward older kids or not. Thanks!

Milton, Canada
reviews: 15
3. Re: Sunwing flight to freeport

Following

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 3
4. Re: Sunwing flight to freeport

Last time I was on an early Sunwing flight I had a decent single serving quiche, and a bagel. I think the second option was a breakfast sandwich and hash browns. The usual juice, coffee, and beverage service and some snacks. Felt early to have my "champagne flight" glass of bubbly at 9AM, but yay vacations!

5. Re: Sunwing flight to freeport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 15, 2015