We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown / Royal OASSIS time share OWNERS needed.....

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston,ma
reviews: 2
Crown / Royal OASSIS time share OWNERS needed.....

We are looking for tome share owners to come forward ....resort has left us out with no other choice . Please

owners have walked away and have not contacted us on our time share investments. please e-mail me . We need to get a class action law suit together... rsmach111@aol.com thank you....

Ohio
21. Re: Crown / Royal OASSIS time share OWNERS needed.....

Hello Again, I was wandering if you have herd anything new about the royal oasis timeshare ordeal. I herd late last year that a buyer was found but nothing since. Also what is going on with the class action lawsuit? I'm just looking for an update. Thanks Doug Manring.

Please respond back to buellhoo@yahoo.com.

Thanks

22. Re: Crown / Royal OASSIS time share OWNERS needed.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, August 23, 2009