We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on crown plazza golf courses

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis
Info on crown plazza golf courses

I am going to Island Resort and Golf Club 7/30-8/6 and was wondering if the 2 golf courses by the crown plazza are open?? Is Xandu beach open?? Is everything in that area still closed?? Please advise.

Northeast, MA
1. Re: Info on crown plazza golf courses

Royal Oasis, including both golf courses, is completely shut down and has been since last September. No opening is in sight. Xanadu Beach is open but there isn't much going on there. The happening spot on the island now is the Port Lucaya area. The International Bazaar is "open" but virtually deserted with the continual shutdown of Royal Oasis.

Danny

Annapolis, MD
reviews: 1
2. Re: Info on crown plazza golf courses

It is so unfortunate, but the Reef and Emerald courses are both closed. However, the Reef and Lucaya Country Club courses are both open and in good shape.

Memphis
3. Re: Info on crown plazza golf courses

thank you for the info. I am wondering how much I should expect to pay to play the 2 courses that are open.

Northeast, MA
4. Re: Info on crown plazza golf courses

Usually non-guests are charged around $100 to play. That includes all day greens fees and a cart for 18 holes. If you play more you may have to pay for the cart again. Prices vary though, almost daily. Both courses were in excellent shape last February. Some days you may well get on for less than $70 and if the season is slow they (Our Lucaya) have been known to let folks play for the cart fee alone.

Danny

Northeast, MA
5. Re: Info on crown plazza golf courses

Usually non-guests are charged around $100 to play. That includes all day greens fees and a cart for 18 holes. If you play more you may have to pay for the cart again. Prices vary though, almost daily. Both courses were in excellent shape last February. Some days you may well get on for less than $70 and if the season is slow they (Our Lucaya) have been known to let folks play for the cart fee alone.

Danny