We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

activities and night clubs for dancing

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
activities and night clubs for dancing

has anyone gone on any of the cruises? any good clubs that anyone has gone to for dancing? Any and all is greatly appreciated. We are staying at the viva and were looking to eat, drink, dance and be very merry!!!!, but I already know that the club at the viva is a snooze, so hopefully someone has been out and about and can give us some good suggestions, late night clubs and the kind of music they play. Is the Sheraton or Westin formerly the old holiday inn? I was there a long time ago and they had a great club at the hotel. 15 days and counting!!!!!!!

Boston...
11. Re: activities and night clubs for dancing

thanks for all of your info, it's been a long time since i've been to freeport to go out, I stayed summer of 2006 at the viva, and we didn't leave the resort at all, and I do sooo love to dance and play a little caribbean stud, and of course getting on a boat on the beautiful ocean is a definite must do, and I'm the type that if no one else cares to leave the resort that I don't have a problem going off by myself, I meet people very easily and always have a lot of laughs and I do this in Nassau all the time, so I just wanted to make sure that someone that has been out and about there hadn't seen or heard of anything that I should watch out for. I know that we all need to use our common sense and make sure that your in a real cab not someone trying to make an extra buck and just use the same common sense you would use at home. Again thanks for all the info. (as you can tell I'm a chatter box here, imagine if you were with me in person LOL)

12. Re: activities and night clubs for dancing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 27, 2009