We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand bahama island excursions

Winnipeg, Mb
reviews: 6
Grand bahama island excursions

Hello all

I have recently booked a cruise thru Norwegian cruises for a 4 night bahama cruise that leaves dec 17 2012

I see that the cruise offers shore excursions but I am not sure which ones would be good or not.

I personally like anything to do with the beach and sun snorkeling etc. but like anyone else I don't want to spend a fortune.

I saw an excursion for a beaches and caves excursion in lucayan national park. Has anyone done this one?

Also if you have any other recommendations or know of anywhere else that sells excursions other then the cruise please let me know. This is our first time on a cruise so not sure what to do! Lol

Winnipeg, Mb
reviews: 6
1. Re: Grand bahama island excursions

Also I love the blue clear water and snorkeling etc anything to do with the beach or water Or if you have any suggestions on where to get sovineerrs also

2. Re: Grand bahama island excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, December 16, 2013