We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freeport Restaurants

Mexico City
Freeport Restaurants

Can anyone recommend restaurants in Freeport. I have 2 kids so do not need or want anything fancy or too expensive. I am staying at the Sheraton Our Lucya and will not have a car.

Maryland
reviews: 1
1. Re: Freeport Restaurants

The restaraunts at the Sheraton are great, but very expensive. Just walk across the street to the marketplace and there are tons of restaurants. Do NOT go to the Mexican place...crappy food and very pricey for what you get. ($4 for xtra sour cream!! And you don't get any with your dinner!) Fat Man's Nephew was good, casual and pretty cheap. There is also a Subway for lunches and a Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. There is also a place that served a good fast breakfast, but I can't remember the name, it was like 5 dollars for an omelet. There is also a Winn Dixie or Piggly Wiggly about 20 minutes away if you want to take the bus ($1 each way), you could stock up on snacks and drinks to keep in your room. I stayed at the Sheraton in a no-frills room and had a refigerator. The Sheraton is great for kids, they will have a blast. There is even a water slide!

GUILFORD...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Freeport Restaurants

Hello!

My husband and I just got back! We loved walking through

Port Lucaya's Marketplace which has many restaurants to eat at.

George's is great and reasonable. Great Seafood.

Zorba's (unsure if spelled right) is a Greek restaurant. serves all kinds of food. Food is great and reasonable. We went for breakfast and waited a long time,so many people. If you go; get their early. They also serve lunch

Most restaurants post their menus outside,so you can see food choices and prices.

Have Fun.

Elaine,Guilford,CT