We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the "My Atlantis" photo desks still around?

Geneva, Illinois
reviews: 1
Are the "My Atlantis" photo desks still around?

When we went back in 2008, they had professional photographers in yellow shirts set up around the resort. Essentially, they took your picture at different spots and then scanned a card (similar to Disney World). You could then view the images at one of their "My Atlantis" photo desks set up around the resort. Way back then, they had a "Sunset" package that included a photo shoot on the beach along with a few prints for $50. Or, you could buy the CD filled with the digital images from the entire week for about $90. Do they still offer this? Something tells me that Atlantis doesn't stay at 2008 pricing for ANYTHING, so what does it run now? Thanks!

olney, md
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
reviews: 9
1. Re: Are the "My Atlantis" photo desks still around?

I bought this -- last year it was $110-photographers are everywhere including slides/current and they stick photo number on wristbands--desk was in coral towers

Geneva, Illinois
reviews: 1
2. Re: Are the "My Atlantis" photo desks still around?

Thanks, Wolfie. That is still a great deal.

3. Re: Are the "My Atlantis" photo desks still around?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 22, 2015