We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opinion on room

Castle Rock...
reviews: 13
Opinion on room

I am traveling to atlantis oct 11-18th. It is myself, my wife, my mother and our 2 kids (ages 4 and 6). We are down to the following room/tower choices.

- 1 bedroom royal tower

- 1 bedroom at the reef

- 2 adjoining rooms at the cove

Leaning toward the royal tower since its our first trip and that is in the heart of it all. Our concern is the crowds at the pool (I.e. no access to umbrellas, chairs, etc.). Which is why we are considering reef / cove for its private pools. The kitchenette is nice but wouldn't be that huge of an advantage for us.

nassau
1. Re: Opinion on room

Your going to need to verify the occupancy rules. The laws of the Bahamas limit four persons per a single hotel room. Suites, and such have different limits depending on size. No way around the fire laws and rules.

Castle Rock...
reviews: 13
2. Re: Opinion on room

Thank you for your reply. We checked with the resort and since our one child is 4 and under the rooms we are picking are acceptable occupancy.

Vancouver,B.C.
reviews: 19
3. Re: Opinion on room

no worries getting lounges as that is low season. I have been there many around those dates and its not crowded. Downside is as a result, some of the restaurants may be closed

4. Re: Opinion on room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:31 am, September 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island