We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

London
reviews: 4
Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

Is there anywhere that I can obtain vouchers/ coupons for money off meals etc?.

We are staying at Atlantis but happy to travel out to eat

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 64
1. Re: Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

Atlantis is offering a discount on their meal plans now on their website with chicken under 11 eating free - not sure if that applies to you or not. Might be worth a look as we booked the meal plan for around $72/ day per adult and I don't think you would be able to eat anywhere for less than that. Depending on what building you are staying at, there are different types of meal plans. Not having to grab and pay for a taxi, etc might be worthwhile

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
reviews: 35
2. Re: Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

Don't know of any coupon book for dining/food in the bahamas.

The local Map sometimes has a discount for a free donut from DD, but that's about it.

The best deals near Atlantis are Green Parrot Bar and Grill and Dunkin Donuts... there's a quiznoes as well.

Dominos Pizza sometimes has specials.. they deliver to Atlantis Lobbies, as does Double Dragon Chinese.

London
3. Re: Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

How can I find details of places that will deliver to atlantis and do they accept credit card over the phone as payment ?

here and there
Destination Expert
4. Re: Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

There is no listing that I know of for ordering direct.

There is a company that does a pick up and delivery service.. for a fee, of course.

http://dineinbahamas.com/

For Atlantis.. you would use the eastern menus

London
5. Re: Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

Thanks for that website - so can you call up dominos/ dunking/ quizzes etc and ask them to delivery or must you use the delivery service ?

here and there
Destination Expert
6. Re: Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

Dominoe has it's own delivery service. The others must be ordered thru this service. They generally do not delivery.

7. Re: Discounts for places to eat nr Atlantis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island