We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Royal Towers

ohio
reviews: 5
Atlantis Royal Towers

Can anyone tell mw what to expect to pay in Feb. of 2007? We are planning a 15th anniversary trip there...with our 2 boys...but we can't get a price. We are thinking of the Imperial Club and would appreciate any comments or suggestions.THANKS

Plainville, Ct
reviews: 6
1. Re: Atlantis Royal Towers

Right around $500 a night. Give it a $50 over/under. For that price check out the One & Only Ocean Club. Much quieter and scerene. Also you full access to the Atlantis facilites. If that is more than you wanted to spend check out Comfort Suites, it is right next to the Atlantis and you get full access to it also from that hotel. At only about $250 a night.

Both Atlantis and Comfort Suites can be booked closer to Febuary. If you check out the Ocean Club and like that I would book that ASAP. It is hard to get a room there sometimes. I hope this helped.

ohio
2. Re: Atlantis Royal Towers

Thanks! Do you think we would be disappointed at the Comfort Suites...or if we stay right at Atlantis...is it worth the money for Coral Towers or Royal?

Plainville, Ct
reviews: 6
3. Re: Atlantis Royal Towers

I think you would be happier staying on the Atlantis property. Now you can probably get the Coral Tower for about $300 a night and the Beach Tower for $200-$250. Now for the same price as the Comfort Suites you can be on the property if you go with the Beach tower. Now the Royal Towers may be a little bigger but you can use that extra money for food and activities. Food there is expensive but there are good alternatives off the property as well.

Wisconsin
reviews: 54
4. Re: Atlantis Royal Towers

We just got back and we had a Coral Tower Terrace Room. It was great. We were in the Royal Tower with a harbor view 4 years ago and for $1000 less we liked the Coral tower room just as much. We faced the harbor also in the Coral Tower terrace room. We had a balcony which you don't have in the Royal towers unless you have a suite. It is also nice to be more centrally located in the Coral Tower too.

Vancouver,B.C.
reviews: 19
5. Re: Atlantis Royal Towers

Imperial Club is the way to go if you can afford it. You will find everything a little nicer on the concierge level including the service. Bathrooms are nicer and in general more of what you would expect from a $500.00 ++ a night stay.

Coral towers is disappointing. Not much difference between Beach and Coral towers unless you get one of the recently remodelled suites,which

are luck of the draw.

Next year the new Phase 3 will be the place to stay if money not an issue.

ohio
6. Re: Atlantis Royal Towers

Thank you for all of the great suggestions. Since prices aren't out, we are still deciding. We have frequent flyer miles to use and have to "book" our held tickets Friday...so I'll have to make a decision.Thanks again

Washington, D.C.
reviews: 2
7. Re: Atlantis Royal Towers

Have you priced the Harborside Resort at Atlantis? It is just off the Atlantis Property but you are considered an Atlantis guest. I compared this to the comfort suites and chose this one becuase I wanted a separate area for our two young boys to sleep and this has a separate living area. The comfort suites has a living area but no separation. We have young children who usually go to bed very early. We got a pretty good rate through our travel agent for this room. The reviews I read for the Harborside resort were much better than for the towers, especially for families. We will be going there in May so I could tell you how it was then. Good Luck!

ohio
8. Re: Atlantis Royal Towers

thanks everyone! We did book our flights...so I'll be looking for more information soon. Thanks