We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nassau Hotels # of people in 1 room

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san diego
Nassau Hotels # of people in 1 room

We will be staying on the island of Nassau in May.. I was wondering if anyone at the hotels ( mainly the Wyndham Nassau ) really watch or care how many guests are in the rooms. I can't book a room for 4 people at any hotel without paying a fortune or losing it all together. Do they watch or know how many are in the room if two of the guests hide out around the corner or something? Would it be a big deal for me to just lie and put 2 guests??? Also how is the weather in May, is it semi alright?? Thanks everyone!!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
reviews: 35
1. Re: Nassau Hotels # of people in 1 room

You'll probably end up paying for anyone and everyone in your room. Believe me, there are watchful eyes, and even the maids check in. If you are trying to book online, you can book for 2, and then the amount can be adjusted at the front desk when you arrive. (you may not get proper bedding for 4 people, though). Anyway you look at it, I'd be prepared to pay for 4.

You other option is to look into timeshares or condos which you pay by the room. Harbourside is one, but I think Westwind, Ghanihani, Club Land'or, Sandyport etc, all rent rooms without a trade.

As for the weather in May, it's usually gorgeous and sunny, with quick showers in the morning.