We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Nassau last minute questions

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
reviews: 1
Melia Nassau last minute questions

Leaving Sat , started to pack will I be needing jeans for the evening or a sweatshirt?? Does the doors to the room take a key or a keycard? Reading the reviews, we are coming with a veryyyyy open mind. Reviews I must say put a damper on my mood and excitement :( Ok so can I order 2 drinks at a time to fill my cup im taking just trying to cut my wait at the bar :) the bus number to go to the straw market/margaritaville is?? Hows the water temps right now, is the hot tubs working? Does anyone have the GM e-mail by chance I think that's it for now back to packing Thanks a million I know I throw a lot at you :)

Boston...
reviews: 146
1. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

Not sure if you're a woman or a man. When we were in the Bahamas in February I wore a dress or skirt each night with a short sleeve top and a light sweater over it. My husband was in shorts and t-shirt. The bus to go downtown is the #10.

PA
2. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

LOL I'm a women and my daughter for a quick get away was the water decent , warm enough to get in

Brandon, Canada
reviews: 32
3. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

We were there Feb 21-March 1st. We did not once wear a sweater or long pants. I would bring along a sweater though just in case.

PA
4. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

Does anyone know if they are key or key cars locks

toronto
reviews: 8
5. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

key cards

PA
6. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

Thanks

Las Vegas
reviews: 109
7. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

Hi Dallas1! After you're back, can you let us know what kind of food and drinks are on the all inclusive menus? I'm curious as to what kind of food is served at the buffet as well as any other dining options like a beach grill, snack bar, etc. There's just not a lot of info out there as I'm sure you're well aware. I've just got a ton of questions I'm hoping you can answer when you return!

Thanks and I hope you have an amazing trip!

PA
8. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

I sure can do that I was hoping someone would answer all my questions that I had I was at this resort about 6 years ago the beach is just beautiful if you are going after March 31 you should be ok right now they are in between AI as a option I understand it will be AI only April 1st wish I waited till then

Boston...
reviews: 146
9. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

I didn't stay at the Melia, only walked past it on the beach. I don't go in the water unless it's 100 degrees out and I'm sweating bullets. So, I'm probably not the best judge of how cold the ocean was. lol.

10. Re: Melia Nassau last minute questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, March 15, 2015