We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton... hotel condition and restaurants nearby?

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laval, Canada
reviews: 30
Sheraton... hotel condition and restaurants nearby?

I'm staying overnight in Nassau before moving on to Cat Island. I've booked the Sheraton. How are the present renovations affecting the hotel? Also, I'd like to know if there are restaurants nearby which I could walk to.

Thanks!

Palmyra...
1. Re: Sheraton... hotel condition and restaurants nearby?

That Hotel is not badly affected by the renovations. The changes to the road just seem a bit strange.

While you are there go see Manny at Cappricio just down the road from the Sheraton. Just turn to your right as you leave the hotel and Cappricios is on the left. Great food and probably the best value in Nassau. For walking directions bahamasyellowpages.com/listing/capriccio.html

Nassau, New...
2. Re: Sheraton... hotel condition and restaurants nearby?

Or on ur right just before Sandals is Milano Bistro - some of the best pizza on the island. Also, continue past Capriccios to the strip mall just beyond & try MEZE Grill -- FABULOUS food! If u r walking @ night be very aware of ur surroundings - crime is high.

3. Re: Sheraton... hotel condition and restaurants nearby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 16, 2013