We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids club age 3. Cross posted.

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 14
Kids club age 3. Cross posted.

“ Kids clubs age 3 ”

today, 17:04

We are trying to plan a trip in December to either Jamaica, Barbados or St Maarten. I am flexible somewhat but looking for a kids club that takes 3 year olds but isn't $3000 per person like Beaches.

I am finding most properties start at age 4 and am getting frustrated.

We haven't used one before (kids club) but really want one this time. We used a babysitting service in Aruba and St Barths and it added up quickly and wasn't as fun for my daughter as being with other kids.

We are booked for Cancun in May so I don't really want to go there now.

Advice?

chicago
reviews: 19
1. Re: Kids club age 3. Cross posted.

Atlantis has kids. Club for age 3

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 14
2. Re: Kids club age 3. Cross posted.

Too expensive.

Nassau, New...
reviews: 42
3. Re: Kids club age 3. Cross posted.

Maybe look into a cruise. They have kids clubs and do not cost a fortune. They also operate during the day so if you wanted to go ashore and let the little ones play, it's doable. And it is not $$$.

4. Re: Kids club age 3. Cross posted.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, December 16, 2013