We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nassau for first time visitor's

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Evesham, United...
reviews: 2
Nassau for first time visitor's

My Wife&I are visiting Nassau in May,2014 on Allure and i have pre-booked a glass-bottom boat excursion(relatively inexpensive).We have also booked ticket's to the Pirate Museum.However ship departure has been brought forward to 2pm(speed restrictions?!.What i want to do is walk fro the small-boat trip up to the Museum).Will this be an easy walk and if so is there a few cool bars or shops,etc we can visit,time permitting?My wife doesn't walk very fast!and im looking for a nice relaxing holiday vibe!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
reviews: 3
1. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

The Pirate Museum is easily walkable in less than 10 min. from the dock. Lots of nice shops and a straw market on the way on Bay Street. Senor Frogs is a popular spot for drinks, and you can see your ship from the bar. Enjoy your trip.

Evesham, United...
2. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

Thank-you!Great reply!I i'll look forward to it.Alway's wanted to go since Rock band AC/DC recorded a few album's there with record producer John 'Mutt' Lange in the early 80's!

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 94
3. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

Id the pirate museum good or hoakie?

Evesham, United...
4. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

I guess what you are asking is...is the pirate museum good or not?hoakie isn't a word in use here in England!

5. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, December 16, 2013