We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Nassau on Cruise in December - how to spend a day?

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
erie
reviews: 49
In Nassau on Cruise in December - how to spend a day?

My husband and I along with our 5 year old will be in Nassau Port for about 8 hours in December. I read about the Zoo -- how much did it cost to get there? And, it sounded like taxi's are NOT plentiful at the zoo after? How long of a ride? Also, i read that there may be day passes to go to atlantis - beach - at the port? Someone said $25 each? where would i look for those?? Help! We are looking to do this affordably ... thanks

Palm Sp[rings, Ca
reviews: 1
1. Re: In Nassau on Cruise in December - how to spend a day?

To the best of my knowledge day passses to the water park are never as low as $25.00. I am not sure if they have one to just the pools or beach.You can call The Atlantis at (888) 877-7225 they will be able to tell you what the day price would be. Also depending you can rent a room at the comfort inn on the Atlantis grounds. It is much cheaper and you have full use of the reosrt. We are doing this during our cruise this coming Saturday. It worked out to be under half the price of the shore excursions and we have full use of the resort, but we have four people in our group. Hope this helps

2. Re: In Nassau on Cruise in December - how to spend a day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nassau