We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
maryland
reviews: 13
Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

Does anyone have any good ideas on day passes at some of resorts that would be fun and not cost a ton of $..Doing some homework for my daughter who is going on a cruise in Jan and will be in port from 11-8 .. Thought of going to Atlantis but heard the attractions close at 5pm. So looking for some fun for her for the day that won't cost a lot Any help would be greatly appreciated.. ( not a big snorkel girl)

maryland
1. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

anybody?? anyone know the cost of a day pass to near by all inclusives that would be a lot of fun??

Lebanon, Tennessee
reviews: 3
2. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

We have only been to Breezes on a day pass but we have been three times this year so obviously we like it there!

We caught the jitney there for $1.25 each from the cruise terminal. It is $65 each for a day pass. This is their info...

Day Pass Package

10:00 am – 6:00 pm

OUR SUPER- INCLUSIVE RATES INCLUDE:

• Breakfast & Lunch in a tropical terrace buffet setting

• Beach Grill

• Pool Bar & Lobby Bar – Serving premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages

• Several fresh water pools that all flow into one another

• Misting Pool And Jacuzzi

• Kayaks, windsurfing, sailing and water-skiing, all with instruction, Peddle boats

• Flying trapeze & trampoline clinics

• Rock-Climbing Wall

• Basketball & Volleyball

• 3 Tennis Courts

• Jogging Trail

• Fully equipped fitness center

• Games room and Activity Center

• Daily Themed Activities

• All hotel taxes & gratuities

• Tipping is simply NOT permitted

maryland
3. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

Coolbreeze.. Thank you that sounds perfect..How do you go about getting the pass? do you get it or reserve it prior to arrival? Do you just go when you get there and buy a pass? Also how far is it to the resort from the port? Are the Jitneys available right when you get off the the boat and where would she get one after leaving the resort to get back? Sorry for all the questions and thanks again for getting back to me. I would like to buy the passes for her for a xmas present if I could .. I never been to the Bahamas hubby and I go to Mexico a couple times a year and don't cruise so I am at a lose to help so I figured TA would help.. Sonny

Lebanon, Tennessee
4. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

You buy the day passes at the front desk at Breezes when you get there. I do not think they sell them on advance but you could call if you want. Breezes local telephone number is (242) 327-5356. I called last time we went beacuse we were taking a group & I wanted to make sure they would have plenty of day passes available.

We take the #10 jitney from nearby George Street (short walk from the dock)for just $1.25 pp. It is probably about a 15 minute ride to Breezes. You tell the jitney driver you want to go to Breezes & they will tell you when to get off the bus. Breezes is right across the street from the jitney stop.

You need exact change for the jitney or you could take a cab. I think it is about $5 each. I think the jitneys stop running at 5 so a couple of times we have taken a cab back to the cruiseport. Cabs are available at Breezes.

Tell them to take socks if they want to try the flying trapeze (that thing is HUGE) & socks & shoes if they want to do the rock climbing wall. There are plenty of poolside activities that vary from day to day. My husband played in a horseshoe & ladderball tournament, we competed in a water balloon toss, dance classes, & played beach & pool volleyball. Breezes has a lot of options. We loved going out on the Hobie. Their swim up bar is great & the staff there is amazing!

We were in Nassau last February. The water was a little chilly but bearable!

maryland
5. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

thank you so much,, I will pass this along to my daughter I think this would be a great option for her..

Attleboro...
reviews: 8
6. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

I know it's probably not so for day passes, but Is this all-inclusive, as in including alcohol as well?

Thanks

Seekonk, MA
reviews: 2
7. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

Includes all alcohol, tell Mizpah you are from Rhode Island, we are the only ones she met from there

Edited: 6:16 am, January 04, 2013
Lebanon, Tennessee
8. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

It is all alcohol, food & non motorized activities such as the trapeze, hobie & rock climbing wall.

We went twice before we realized they have a huge buffet downstairs in the hotel that is included. We had just been eating at the pool side grill.

There is even a frozen daiquiri machine with a bottle of rum out so you can add your own rum! Try a Dirty Banana at the pool bar. Yummy!

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
reviews: 123
9. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

I would like to check it out but the reviews are pretty scary. They have almost 1000 negative reviews.

nassau
10. Re: Day passes to resorts.....?? Excursions??

Well every resort here has 1000 negative reviews, and they all should be taking with a grain of salt if not more. Breezes is perfect for a day pass. The cost is pretty good, easy to get to, AI, free flowing liquor, and a very nice beach...I don't know what else you could want.