We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eastlake, Ohio
On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

We have reservations at the British Colonial for Christmas week. This will be our 2nd time there for Junkanoo. Last year we got tickets at the hotel when we arrived but they were way up in the top row. How can we purchase tickets in advance? Maybe on-line?

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nassau
reviews: 7
1. Re: On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

You can usually get them at

http://jcnp.net

I have heard,

Or sometimes: http://www.caribtickets.com

It is still too early to get tickets...

Eastlake, Ohio
2. Re: On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

Thank you for the reply, do you know when I should start looking on line?

Nassau, New...
3. Re: On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

Tickets will be going on sale this week. Check this site: www.caribtickets.com

I would recommend that you phone the Hilton and see if you're able to get better seats. It sounds like you sat in "Rawson Square" and no matter where you sit in that area, the tickets all cost the same price. Considering you're a tourist, the persons who patrol the stand may even allow you to sit a little lower :) Just ask...

Good Luck!

Eastlake, Ohio
4. Re: On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

I finally found a site to purchase tickets junkanootix.com,by surfing for 3 days, the other sites you suggested gave no reference to purchase tickets.

I purchased seats with my credit card and they e-mailed me a confirmation. It shows the parade day, rawson square, row# and seat # total charged and my name and protected credit card #.

Is this my ticket?? or do I take this someplace when we get there to get the actual ticket?

Don't mean to sound stupid but I am unsure what to do. I don't want to assume something and find out we were wrong and don't have an actual ticket.

Thanks if anyone can answer!

San Jose, California
5. Re: On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

How did you proceed after selecting the seats? It doesn't let me go any farther or show me any purchase / continue options when I select the seats.

Eastlake, Ohio
6. Re: On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

I'm sorry I did not reply, but we left for Nassau on Dec 22. Just got home. I hope you were able to get your tickets. They e-mailed you the receipt. When we arrived I asked the people at the front desk of the British Colonial how to get my tickets, they said to take the receipt to the JCNP storefront at the cruise ship dock and they would have my tickets. We went and they said the e-mail tickets were at the other location but since our hotel was so close they would get them for us and we should come back, they would leave a message at the hotel for us. They got them for us and we picked them up on 12-24. I appreciated them helping us out, they did a great job. We loved being at Junkanoo again, hope to go back next year maybe for the New Year Parade.

7. Re: On-line Junkanoo Ticket Purchase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, January 06, 2014