We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break...when is it???

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 10
Spring Break...when is it???

I'm not a spring breaker but would like to know when it starts. I'll be at Breezes from 3/2 - 3/6. Will I there with all the college kids?

Ashburn, VA
reviews: 22
1. Re: Spring Break...when is it???

It starts right around that time. The local college where we live is off 3/4-3/11. It's really not something to worry about though. Just more people having a good time along with you!

Houston ,Texas
2. Re: Spring Break...when is it???

College usually ranges from the last week in Feb until abou the end of March.

Burlington...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Spring Break...when is it???

Hi Again,

Yes, the place will be flooded with Spring Breakers, we were there last March 9th for a week. They were everywhere! Maybe you'll be lucky and no one will have it then! Lots of times they could be quite annoying to say the least. But, ignore them, and put them in their place and it should be ok. It's just that most of them were 18, drinking there brains out and being obnoxious.....Just sit on the beach down near the wedding gazebo, most of them hang around the pool.

You'll have fun, we did. But, wouldn't go back at that time again.

Nancy

Florida
reviews: 2
4. Re: Spring Break...when is it???

We went last year on April 23rd. We thought spring break would be done...nooooo! We hit high school spring break! Why anyone would allow a 16- 18 year old to the Bahamas unchaperoned, I can't imagine. While we were waiting in line for customs at the airport these kids were telling us that how much their parents trusted them as they were pounding down shots. We witnessed some outrageous behavior that week.