We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather concerns

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
posts: 4
Weather concerns

From a few different weather sources, it appears its going to rain this weekend. We're staying at Atlantis from Friday until Sunday and are at a loss of other activities to do in case of rain. Any suggestions would be great! We're open to venturing out into Nassau or around Paradise Island. Thanks!

Hercules, California
posts: 277
reviews: 7
1. Re: Weather concerns

Showers on Saturday, Isolated T-storms on Sunday, I think this is sort of a standard forecast. Doesn't mean it will rain the whole day, not at all. Probably will rain at some point, but it'll be warm, brief, and then pass on. Just duck inside somewhere. Besides, if you're planning on being in the water, who cares if you're wet from the pool, ocean, or the sky???

Enjoy! We'll be there for a week starting Saturday.

Saint Peters
posts: 489
reviews: 58
2. Re: Weather concerns

40% chance of showers...I take that as 60% chance it won't. We will be there on Saturday and plan on snorkeling regardless.