We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing- looking for 1 or 2 more to share - Nov 4-6th

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wall Township, New...
reviews: 1
Fishing- looking for 1 or 2 more to share - Nov 4-6th

Hi! My husband is looking for 1 or 2 more people to split the cost of a fishing excursion when we are in Nassau November 4th, 5th or 6th. He is available any of those days. If you plan on being in Nassau during those days and would like to go fishing, and share the cost, pls let me know. Right now, I have found 1/2 day trips that cost $550 total + tips. Thx. you can email me at : tm@coatue.com or post here.

Wall Township, New...
1. Re: Fishing- looking for 1 or 2 more to share - Nov 4-6th

Hi! My husband is looking for 1 or 2 more people to split the cost of a fishing excursion when we are in Nassau November 4th, 5th or 6th. He is available any of those days. If you plan on being in Nassau during those days and would like to go fishing, and share the cost, pls let me know. Right now, I have found 1/2 day trips that cost $550 total + tips. Thx. you can email me at : tm@coatue.com or post here.

Arkansas
2. Re: Fishing- looking for 1 or 2 more to share - Nov 4-6th

I wish you were going Sept. 5-10. I would have taken you up on that...... I wanted to surprise my husband with a fishing trip, but it is so dang expensive.

columbus, OH
3. Re: Fishing- looking for 1 or 2 more to share - Nov 4-6th

I've been looking for folks to partner up with also...we're arriving 10/30 and leaving 11/7, my wife won't be going fishing tho...staying on paradise isle...plz email to jsokolnicki@wideopenwest.com

New Jersey
reviews: 7
4. Re: Fishing- looking for 1 or 2 more to share - Nov 4-6th

We would probably be interested in the same.

We will be in Nassau from November 12th - 17th

Boston
5. Re: Fishing- looking for 1 or 2 more to share - Nov 4-6th

Hi. My wife and I will be in Nassau from Nov 3rd-7th

New Jersey
reviews: 7
6. Re: Fishing- looking for 1 or 2 more to share - Nov 4-6th

Did you see this special offer?

http://www.chubascocharters.com/chubasco.htm