We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More info on Booze Cruise?

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City
reviews: 6
More info on Booze Cruise?

Could someone let me know if it's wise to make a reservation in advance for this?

Also I'm not sure who I contact and the cost of the trip. thanks for any help!

Your suggestions for day trips and activities are wonderful :)

Best,

Caroline

Ohio
Destination Expert
for New Providence Island
reviews: 6
1. Re: More info on Booze Cruise?

The website is www.boozecruisebahamas.com I would think that reservations would be better just to be sure that you have a spot! Also try anything from Stuart Cove, they have a few different packages www.stuartcove.com and if you have the money, the PowerBoat Adventure tour is one that people rave about. Have the best time!

indy
2. Re: More info on Booze Cruise?

the website is www.boozecruisebahamas.com. we went on it last year, it is a blaaassttt. the boat picks you up right on the beach at the NBH if you are staying in cable beach. we just paid when we got on, but you can pay ahead. the tour desks at the hotel can help you or the website. the snorkeling was awesome! like swimming in an aquarium. hope this helps! have a great time.

indy
3. Re: More info on Booze Cruise?

we did the island world adventure, which is like the powerboat adventures but they seem a little more constant. we got canx from powerboat because of weather one day, and got on island world. it was like lifestyles of the rich and famous...you are whisked off to your private island...(ok, there's 50 other people, but who cares! it's beautiful)...feeding the iguanas is neat too. just don't get too brave...some of the big fat ones are more aggressive. (prly why they are the big fat ones, lol)