We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

johnny rockets

upper sandusky, ohio
reviews: 9
johnny rockets

Does anyone know if you need reservations at Johnny Rockets?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
1. Re: johnny rockets

Johnny Rockets is a retro '50's style hamburger restaurant. The chain is all over the US. I am going there tomorrow (P.I.) and plan to eat a lot of veggie burgers there as I am a vegetarian and they serve good ones. I' m sure it's just first come first served like any other chain such as Wendy's or more like a boston market.

upper sandusky, ohio
reviews: 9
2. Re: johnny rockets

thanks tigervette...let me know about reservations on paradise island for johnny rockets..and prices..if you could...

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
3. Re: johnny rockets

I ate there three times last week for dinner. It was never crowded. Just walk in and be seated. Service was quick and the food was excellent. The veggie burgers went for about $8. All the other burgers and sandwiches went for $6-8.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
4. Re: johnny rockets

I ate there three times last week for dinner. It was never crowded. Just walk in and be seated. Service was quick and the food was excellent. The veggie burgers went for about $8. All the other burgers and sandwiches went for $6-8.

5. Re: johnny rockets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about New Providence Island