We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

St. Paul, Minnesota
reviews: 1
Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

I'll be posting a review sometime in the next couple of days, but I just wanted to let everyone know if they have any questions, I should be able to help. My wife and I were there for our honeymoon for 9 days, so we had plenty of time to experience quite a bit. Please let me know if I can be of any help!

N.Y.
1. Re: Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

Hey ill be going the 27th. for my honeymoon me and my wife are both in our 20s. What did you think. How would you rate it overall?

Ohio
Destination Expert
for New Providence Island
reviews: 6
2. Re: Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

Hope you had a great time and congrats to both of you!

Williamson
reviews: 4
3. Re: Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

Have you posted your review? I am thinking of a 25th anniversary trip here and really need honest reviews. Thanks

Florida
reviews: 1
4. Re: Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

Hi

See my post from Aug 13- my daughter is getting married at SRB and I need all input. Hope you had a great time. Thanks

istanbul
5. Re: Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

Hello,

we are planning to stay at the new year at sandals. do you recommend sandals or any other place? we want to explore other islands as well. is it a good location?

thank you

istanbul
6. Re: Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

Hello,

we are planning to stay at the new year at sandals. do you recommend sandals or any other place? we want to explore other islands as well. is it a good location?

thank you

7. Re: Just returned from Sandals Royal Bahamian...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, August 16, 2009