We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Customs in Miami to Nassau

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
Customs in Miami to Nassau

I'm travelling from Miami to Nassau and cannot find any information on clearing customs in Miami I have flights booked arrive Miami from NYC 10:45 then departing for Nassau at 11:55. Is this enough time? Should I change the flight???

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
reviews: 35
1. Re: Customs in Miami to Nassau

If you are coming from NYC, you will not need to clear customs in Miami before going to Nassau.

When you arrive in nassau, you will clear immigration and customs in the new arrivals hall.

1 hour is cutting it a bit close, since you will likely need to change terminals. It's doable.. but without delays.

2. Re: Customs in Miami to Nassau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, December 16, 2013