We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahamas All Inclusive/Adult Only/Smaller Resorts

Sheffield
reviews: 7
Bahamas All Inclusive/Adult Only/Smaller Resorts

Hi there

Could anyone tell me if there are any All Inclusive resorts or Adult Only resorts in The Bahamas please. We also prefer smaller, romantic more intimate places rather than the large, multi-restaurant type resorts.

We travel all the way from the UK and so it helps for us to know our budget when booking - hence the reason for preferring all inclusive.

Many thanks

John & Candice Stebbing

Orillia, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Nassau, Nassau
reviews: 14
1. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive/Adult Only/Smaller Resorts

There is only 3 decent all inclusives in Nassau - they are Sandals, Breezes and the Riu (this one is on Paradise Island).

There are reviews good and bad. If you want romance try Sandals, Breezes is more of a fun place (teens over 14 allowed) and the Ruu which is a family hotel. All of these hotels get mixed reviews so read them carefully.

We are big fans of Breezes and it has everything we want - it is the most affordable too. For the past 5 years we have been going there 5 times each year, unfortunately this year it is only 4 times. Last year we met a couple who lived across the street where my sister lives in Cornwell - it is a small world!!!

Warwick, New York
reviews: 7
2. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive/Adult Only/Smaller Resorts

Just like regkit said there are only 3 in Nassau. But there are more choices through out the Bahamas. Tell us what island you are planning to visit so we can narrow it down .

Gastonia, North...
reviews: 50
3. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive/Adult Only/Smaller Resorts

Yes, there are way more "inclusive" options than people are aware of (in fact there are way more islands than people are aware of!) It kills me when everyone thinks of the Bahamas as Nassau or Paradise Island.

Small Hope Bay Lodge on Andros is all inclusive with food and drink, basic activities. There's also Sandals Emerald Bay in Exuma. Other boutique hotels offer meal options: Rainbow Inn and Powel Point Cape Eleuthera on Eleuthera, Staniel Cay Yacht Club in Exuma, Stella Maris and Cape Santa Maria on Long Island. There's a Club Med on San Salvador. I'm sure there are many more I'm missing. There are some on Cat Island as well; still recovering from the hurricane. Like alnreg said, you should probably narrow down the island and then look at hotels with meal options.

Edited: 4:00 pm, September 21, 2011
4. Re: Bahamas All Inclusive/Adult Only/Smaller Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 23, 2012