We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset cruise rental

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pottsville...
reviews: 1
sunset cruise rental

Attending a wedding mid April, would like to charter a sunset cruise for about 20 people, any suggestions.

Brooklyn, New York
1. Re: sunset cruise rental

I believe your options for a charter for 20 guests are somewhat limited. We always use Pia (from this forum) whenever we need any excursions. She knows all of the options and makes it easy for us to research, compare and then book. Send her a PM and I am sure she will get back to you.

Michael

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
reviews: 18
2. Re: sunset cruise rental

Check out Sadie Sea or M/Y Cinnamon Bay

Illinois
reviews: 36
3. Re: sunset cruise rental

Cruz Bay Water Sports out of the Weston. We did the sunset sail for my birthday this past Oct. Not sure on max qty, but our sail was awesome. Perfect end to the day.

Mass
reviews: 4
4. Re: sunset cruise rental

Cruz Bay Watersports at the Westin. We have been on 4 trips with them everytime was a wonderful trip. Two 4th of July fireworks trips, JVD & VG

Cedar Point, North...
reviews: 122
5. Re: sunset cruise rental

Kekoa!

6. Re: sunset cruise rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 22, 2013