We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lil help from my St. John friends.

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iron Mountain...
reviews: 2
lil help from my St. John friends.

Hi everyone. We are here and LOVE IT!!! It is so amazing and beautiful!

I need some help tho. My guy would like to do some fishing and I never looked into it before we left. I need some recommendations. Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 1
1. Re: lil help from my St. John friends.

Message Pia, she can help set it up. It is a magical place.

Have fun.

north carolina
reviews: 2
2. Re: lil help from my St. John friends.

Cleve with Local Flavor is awesome. We went on a day trip with him and he dropped us girls off at Soggy Dollar Bar and took the boys fishing. We did this after a wonderful morning of snorkeling and a great lunch. We had a blast that afternoon at Soggy and the boys were ecstatic to be out catching fish.

Bourbon, IN
reviews: 43
3. Re: lil help from my St. John friends.

I too have heard nothing but good things about Cleve!

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
reviews: 4
4. Re: lil help from my St. John friends.

We've used Capt Grizz twice, but that was strickly fishing. No snorkeling, No stops.

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
reviews: 3
5. Re: lil help from my St. John friends.

I recommend Cleve as well. You can go to his website, www.localflavorcharters.com for more info. If your guy just wants to do some shore fishing, he can get some gear at Ocean Runner in Wharfside (access from the beach, between High Tide and Waterfront Bistro). You can shore fish anywhere that isn't a posted swimming zone except for at Trunk and Jumbie beaches. Have a great time!

6. Re: lil help from my St. John friends.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 28, 2012